Director of the Bio-Engineering Unit, Princess Margaret Rose Orthopaedic Hospital, Edinburgh.
Hyperthermic Perfusion of the Distended Urinary Bladder in the Management of Recurrent Transitional Cell Carcinoma. A Review after 6 Years
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1982 British Association of Urological Surgeons
British Journal of Urology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 64–65, February 1982
How to Cite
NEWSAM, J. E. and LAW, H. T. (1982), Hyperthermic Perfusion of the Distended Urinary Bladder in the Management of Recurrent Transitional Cell Carcinoma. A Review after 6 Years. British Journal of Urology, 54: 64–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1982.tb13517.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!