C. U. Moisey, FRCS, formerly Senior Registrar, Department of Urology. Now Consultant Urologist, St Martin's Hospital, Bath.
A Subjective and Urodynamic Assessment of Unilateral Bladder Neck Incision for Bladder Neck Obstruction
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1982 British Association of Urological Surgeons
British Journal of Urology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 114–117, April 1982
How to Cite
MOISEY, C. U., STEPHENSON, T. P. and EVANS, C. (1982), A Subjective and Urodynamic Assessment of Unilateral Bladder Neck Incision for Bladder Neck Obstruction. British Journal of Urology, 54: 114–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1982.tb13531.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publications 5 September 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!