R. H. Hackler, MD, Associate Professor of Urology, Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, Medical College of Virginia, 401 North 11 Street, Box 118, MCV Station, Richmond, Virginia 23298, USA.
Long-term Suprapubic Cystostomy Drainage in Spinal Cord Injury Patients
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1982 British Association of Urological Surgeons
British Journal of Urology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 120–121, April 1982
How to Cite
HACKLER, R. H. (1982), Long-term Suprapubic Cystostomy Drainage in Spinal Cord Injury Patients. British Journal of Urology, 54: 120–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1982.tb13533.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!