B. Tribukait, MD, Professor, Department of Medical Radio-biology.
The Significance of Ploidy and Proliferation in the Clinical and Biological Evaluation of Bladder Tumours: a Study of 100 Untreated Cases
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1982 British Association of Urological Surgeons
British Journal of Urology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 130–135, April 1982
How to Cite
TRIBUKAIT, B., GUSTAFSON, H. and ESPOSTI, P.-L. (1982), The Significance of Ploidy and Proliferation in the Clinical and Biological Evaluation of Bladder Tumours: a Study of 100 Untreated Cases. British Journal of Urology, 54: 130–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1982.tb13536.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 19 February 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!