P. A. Androulakakis, MD, Honorary Senior Registrar, Department of Urology, The Hospital for Sick Children.
Urinary Calculi in Children A 5 to 1 5-year Follow-up with Particular Reference to Recurrent and Residual Stones*
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1982 British Association of Urological Surgeons
British Journal of Urology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 176–180, April 1982
How to Cite
ANDROULAKAKIS, P. A., BARRATT, T. M., RANSLEY, P. G. and WILLIAMS, D. I. (1982), Urinary Calculi in Children A 5 to 1 5-year Follow-up with Particular Reference to Recurrent and Residual Stones. British Journal of Urology, 54: 176–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1982.tb13544.x
Read at the Fourth Congress of the European Society of Urology, Athens, May 1980.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 12 Septermber 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!