FRCS, Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, Wessex Regional Centre for Paediatric Surgery, Southampton General Hospital, East Wing, Shirley, Southampton SO9 4XY.
Ascent of the Testis: Fact or Fiction
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
British Journal of Urology
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 474–477, August 1985
How to Cite
ATWELL, J. D. (1985), Ascent of the Testis: Fact or Fiction. British Journal of Urology, 57: 474–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1985.tb06315.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 19 November 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!