Priapism: a Three-phase Concept of Management According to Aetiology and Prognosis
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
© 1986 BJU International Company
British Journal of Urology
Volume 58, Issue 2-4, pages 113–118, April 1986
How to Cite
POHL, J., POTT, B. and KLEINHANS, G. (1986), Priapism: a Three-phase Concept of Management According to Aetiology and Prognosis. British Journal of Urology, 58: 113–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1986.tb09008.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 9 December 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!