M. I. Frazer, MD, MRCOG, First Assistant, University Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Newcastle General Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Do Women with Idiopathic Sensory Urgency have Early Interstitial Cystitis?
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1990 British Journal of Urology
British Journal of Urology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 274–278, September 1990
How to Cite
FRAZER, M. I., HAYLEN, B. T. and SISSONS, M. (1990), Do Women with Idiopathic Sensory Urgency have Early Interstitial Cystitis?. British Journal of Urology, 66: 274–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1990.tb14925.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 29 January 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!