S. C. W. Harrison, MA, MChir, FRCS, formerly Research Registrar in Urology, Addenbrooke's Hospital. Now Senior Registrar in Urology, Southmead Hospital, Bristol.
Effect of Bladder Outflow Obstruction on the Innervation of the Rabbit Urinary Bladder
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1990 British Journal of Urology
British Journal of Urology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 372–379, October 1990
How to Cite
HARRISON, S. C. W., FERGUSON, D. R. and DOYLE, P. T. (1990), Effect of Bladder Outflow Obstruction on the Innervation of the Rabbit Urinary Bladder. British Journal of Urology, 66: 372–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1990.tb14957.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 23 February 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!