K. E. Wagstaff, SRN, Incontinence Research Trust Nurse.
Blood and Urine Analysis in Patients with Intestinal Bladders
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1991 British Journal of Urology
British Journal of Urology
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 311–316, September 1991
How to Cite
WAGSTAFF, K. E., WOODHOUSE, C. R. J., ROSE, G. A., DUFFY, P. G. and RANSLEY, P. G. (1991), Blood and Urine Analysis in Patients with Intestinal Bladders. British Journal of Urology, 68: 311–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1991.tb15330.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 21 December 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.