Identification of Metastatic Disease by T Category, Gleason Score and Serum PSA Level in Patients with Carcinoma of the Prostate
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1992 British Journal of Urology
British Journal of Urology
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 277–281, March 1992
How to Cite
RANA, A., KARAMANIS, K., LUCAS, M. G. and CHISHOLM, G. D. (1992), Identification of Metastatic Disease by T Category, Gleason Score and Serum PSA Level in Patients with Carcinoma of the Prostate. British Journal of Urology, 69: 277–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1992.tb15528.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!