The Contribution of Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Pelvic Floor to the Understanding of Urinary Incontinence
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1993 British Journal of Urology
British Journal of Urology
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 715–718, November 1993
How to Cite
KIRSCHNER-HERMANNS, R., WEIN, B., NIEHAUS, S., SCHAEFER, W. and JAKSE, G. (1993), The Contribution of Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Pelvic Floor to the Understanding of Urinary Incontinence. British Journal of Urology, 72: 715–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1993.tb16254.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
- 24 November 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!