J.V. Jolleys, Director of Research.
Urinary symptoms in the community: how bothersome are they?
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2008
© 1994 BJU International Company
British Journal of Urology
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 551–555, November 1994
How to Cite
JOLLEYS, J.V., DONOVAN, J.L., NANACHAHAL, K., PETERS, T. J. and ABRAMS, P. (1994), Urinary symptoms in the community: how bothersome are they?. British Journal of Urology, 74: 551–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1994.tb09182.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2008
- Accepted for appplication 13 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!