Day case surgery and urology: present practice and future trends
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1994 British Journal of Urology
British Journal of Urology
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 2–10, July 1994
How to Cite
BIRCH, B.R.P. (1994), Day case surgery and urology: present practice and future trends. British Journal of Urology, 74: 2–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1994.tb16536.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 7 April 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!