Intermittent catheterization following enterocystoplasty
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
British Journal of Urology
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 175–178, August 1995
How to Cite
SINGH, G. and THOMAS, D.G. (1995), Intermittent catheterization following enterocystoplasty. British Journal of Urology, 76: 175–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1995.tb07669.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 14 March 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!