MD, FRCS, Consultant Urological Surgeon.
Tamsulosin, a selective α1c-adrenoceptor* antagonist: a randomized, controlled trial in patients with benign prostatic ‘obstruction’ (symptomatic BPH)
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
British Journal of Urology
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 325–336, September 1995
How to Cite
ABRAMS, P., SCHULMAN, C.C. and VAAGE, S. (1995), Tamsulosin, a selective α1c-adrenoceptor* antagonist: a randomized, controlled trial in patients with benign prostatic ‘obstruction’ (symptomatic BPH). British Journal of Urology, 76: 325–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1995.tb07709.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 25 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!