Benign prostatic hyperplasia is a reawakened process of persistent Müllerian duct mesenchyme
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 177–182, February 2001
How to Cite
Cai, Y. (2001), Benign prostatic hyperplasia is a reawakened process of persistent Müllerian duct mesenchyme. BJU International, 87: 177–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2001.00024.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication 17 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!