Induction of potent antitumour natural-killer cells from peripheral blood of patients with advanced prostate cancer
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Volume 92, Issue 9, pages 1009–1015, December 2003
How to Cite
Oikawa, T., Kawai, K., Ishiwata, I., Ohno, T. and Akaza, H. (2003), Induction of potent antitumour natural-killer cells from peripheral blood of patients with advanced prostate cancer. BJU International, 92: 1009–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2003.04509.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Accepted for publication 1 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!