Tubularized incised plate repair of distal hypospadias in toilet-trained children: should a stent be left?
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Volume 92, Issue 9, pages 1003–1005, December 2003
How to Cite
El-Sherbiny, M.T. (2003), Tubularized incised plate repair of distal hypospadias in toilet-trained children: should a stent be left?. BJU International, 92: 1003–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2003.04513.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Accepted for publication 2 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!