The prevalence of nocturia and its effect on health-related quality of life and sleep in a community sample in the USA
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2003
Volume 92, Issue 9, pages 948–954, December 2003
How to Cite
Coyne, K.S., Zhou, Z., Bhattacharyya, S.K., Thompson, C.L., Dhawan, R. and Versi, E. (2003), The prevalence of nocturia and its effect on health-related quality of life and sleep in a community sample in the USA. BJU International, 92: 948–954. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2003.04527.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2003
- Accepted for publication 8 August 2003
- 6Lower urinary tract symptoms and nocturia in men and women: prevalence, aetiology and diagnosis. BJU Int 1994; 84 (Suppl.): 5–8.
- 14Prevalence and burden of overactive bladder in the United States. World J Urol, in press, , et al.
- 17Subjective sleep characteristics of 1485 males and females aged 50–93: Effects of sex and age, and factors related to self-evaluated quality of sleep. J Gerontol: Med Sci 1996; 51A: M108–M115, , , , .
- 21The impact of urinary urgency and frequency on health-related quality of life in overactive bladder: results from a national community survey. Value Health 2003 (in press), , et al.
- 24Regression Diagnostics. Identifying Influential Data and Sources of Collinearity. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1980, , .
- 25SF-36® Health Survey: Manual and Interpretation Guide. Lincoln, RI: QualityMetric Incorporated, 1993, 2000, , , .
- 26Overactive bladder. Epidemiology and impact on quality of life. Patient Care 2000; Winter: 6–14.