Comparison of doxazosin with or without tolterodine in men with symptomatic bladder outlet obstruction and an overactive bladder
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Volume 94, Issue 6, pages 817–820, October 2004
How to Cite
Lee, J. Y., Kim, H. W., Lee, S. J., Koh, J. S., Suh, H. J. and Chancellor, M. B. (2004), Comparison of doxazosin with or without tolterodine in men with symptomatic bladder outlet obstruction and an overactive bladder. BJU International, 94: 817–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2004.05039.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Accepted for publication 18 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!