A prospective study of the predictive power of spiral computed tomographic angiography for defining renal vascular anatomy before live-donor nephrectomy
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 1077–1081, November 2004
How to Cite
Lewis, G. R., Mulcahy, K., Brook, N. R., Veitch, P. S. and Nicholson, M. L. (2004), A prospective study of the predictive power of spiral computed tomographic angiography for defining renal vascular anatomy before live-donor nephrectomy. BJU International, 94: 1077–1081. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2004.05107.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Accepted for publication 9 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.