Improved quality of life in patients with overactive bladder symptoms treated with solifenacin
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 81–85, January 2005
How to Cite
Kelleher, C. J., Cardozo, L., Chapple, C. R., Haab, F. and Ridder, A. M. (2005), Improved quality of life in patients with overactive bladder symptoms treated with solifenacin. BJU International, 95: 81–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2004.05255.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Accepted for publication 17 October 2004
- 2Overactive bladder. epidemiology and impact on quality of life. Contemp Ob/Gyn 2000; (Summer Suppl) 6–14.
- 5The Impact of Overactive Bladder on Patients and Society, and Current Approaches to Treatment. CME Monograph. Laguna Miguel, CA: The Institute for Medical Studies (IMS), May 2002, .
- 10Randomized, double-blind comparison of once-daily solifenacin succinate versus placebo or tolterodine in patients with overactive bladder (OAB). Can J Urol 2003; 10: 1967, A29.
- 14Symptom and quality of life assessment. In AbramsP, CardozoL, KhouryS, WeinA eds, Incontinence, 2nd edn. Plymouth: UK Health Publication Ltd, 2002: 267–316, , et al.