Role of computed tomography with no contrast medium enhancement in predicting the outcome of extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy for urinary calculi
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
Volume 95, Issue 9, pages 1285–1288, June 2005
How to Cite
Gupta, N. P., Ansari, M. S., Kesarvani, P., Kapoor, A. and Mukhopadhyay, S. (2005), Role of computed tomography with no contrast medium enhancement in predicting the outcome of extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy for urinary calculi. BJU International, 95: 1285–1288. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2005.05520.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication 28 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!