Nocturnal enuresis at 7.5 years old: prevalence and analysis of clinical signs
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2005
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 404–410, August 2005
How to Cite
Butler, R. J., Golding, J., Northstone, K. and The ALSPAC Study Team (2005), Nocturnal enuresis at 7.5 years old: prevalence and analysis of clinical signs. BJU International, 96: 404–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2005.05640.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication 18 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!