Treatment of incontinence after prostatectomy using a new minimally invasive device: adjustable continence therapy
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 587–594, September 2005
How to Cite
Hübner, W. A. and Schlarp, O. M. (2005), Treatment of incontinence after prostatectomy using a new minimally invasive device: adjustable continence therapy. BJU International, 96: 587–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2005.05689.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Accepted for publication 18 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!