Defining the minimum hospital case-load to achieve optimum outcomes in radical cystectomy
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 806–810, October 2005
How to Cite
McCabe, J. E., Jibawi, A. and Javle, P. (2005), Defining the minimum hospital case-load to achieve optimum outcomes in radical cystectomy. BJU International, 96: 806–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2005.05717.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication 5 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.