Zoledronic acid is effective in preventing and delaying skeletal events in patients with bone metastases secondary to genitourinary cancers
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2005
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 964–969, November 2005
How to Cite
Saad, F. and Lipton, A. (2005), Zoledronic acid is effective in preventing and delaying skeletal events in patients with bone metastases secondary to genitourinary cancers. BJU International, 96: 964–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2005.05740.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2005
- Accepted for publication 2005
- 6The impact of skeletal-related events on health-related quality of life of patients with metastatic prostate cancer. Ann Oncol 2002; 13 (Suppl. 5): 180, A662P, , , , ,
- 7Impact of skeletal complications on total medical care costs in prostate cancer patients with bone metastases. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 2004; 23: 531, A6057, , et al.
- 12Long-term efficacy and safety of zoledronic acid in the treatment of skeletal metastases in patients with nonsmall cell lung carcinoma and other solid tumors: a randomized, phase III, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Cancer 2004; 100: 2613–21, , et al.
- 152003. San Antonio, Tex: Poster 84, , , Survival-adjusted multiple event analysis of skeletal complications from bone metastases: a comprehensive analysis of treatment benefit. Presented at the Fourth International Conference on Cancer-Induced Bone Diseases; December 7–9,
- 16Poster 28, March 2426, 2004, , Efficacy and safety of zoledronic acid in patients with bone metastases from renal cell carcinoma. Presented at: What Is New in Bisphosphonates? Seventh Workshop on Bisphosphonates - From the Laboratory to the Patient. Davos, Switzerland.
- 17March 2427, 2004: 615, , et al. Long-term efficacy and safety of zoledronic acid in men with advanced prostate cancer and bone metastases. Poster presented at the XIXth Congress of the European Association of Urology, Vienna, Austria.