How (not) to communicate new scientific information: a memoir of the famous brindley lecture
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2005
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 956–957, November 2005
How to Cite
Klotz, L. (2005), How (not) to communicate new scientific information: a memoir of the famous brindley lecture. BJU International, 96: 956–957. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2005.05797.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2005
- Accepted for publication 22 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!