The use of acellular porcine collagen matrix to facilitate renal parenchymal closure during partial nephrectomy
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2005
Volume 96, Issue 7, pages 1142–1143, November 2005
How to Cite
Douglas, D. A., Cross, W. R. and Prescott, S. (2005), The use of acellular porcine collagen matrix to facilitate renal parenchymal closure during partial nephrectomy. BJU International, 96: 1142–1143. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2005.05814.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2005
- Accepted for publication 28 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!