Comparison of the clinical outcome after hormonal therapy for prostate cancer between Japanese and Caucasian men
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 1190–1193, June 2006
How to Cite
FUKAGAI, T., NAMIKI, T. S., CARLILE, R. G., YOSHIDA, H. and NAMIKI, M. (2006), Comparison of the clinical outcome after hormonal therapy for prostate cancer between Japanese and Caucasian men. BJU International, 97: 1190–1193. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06201.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 12 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!