Trends and predictors of aggressive therapy for clinical locally advanced prostate carcinoma
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 335–340, August 2006
How to Cite
DENBERG, T. D., GLODÉ, L. M., STEINER, J. F., CRAWFORD, E. D. and HOFFMAN, R. M. (2006), Trends and predictors of aggressive therapy for clinical locally advanced prostate carcinoma. BJU International, 98: 335–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06260.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 March 2006
- 3Relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of methods of androgen suppression in the treatment of advanced prostate cancer. Evid Rep Technol Assess (Summ) 1999; 4: 1–246, , et al.
- 4National Cancer Institute. Stage III Prostate Cancer. Prostate Cancer PDQ®: Treatment, December 8, 2005. Available at: http://www.nci.nih.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/prostate/HealthProfessional/page7. Accessed March 2006
- 5Southwest Oncology Group. S9921 – Phase III intergroup. Adjuvant androgen deprivation versus mitoxantrone plus prednisone plus androgen deprivation in selected high risk prostate cancer patients following radical prostatectomy, phase III, 1999. Available at: http://www.swog.org/Visitors/ViewProtocolDetails.asp?ProtocolID=64. Accessed March 2006
- 6Department of Veterans Affairs. CSP ♯553 Chemotherapy after prostatectomy (CAP) for high risk prostate carcinoma. A phase III randomized study. Clinical Trials.gov identifier: NCT00132301. Available at: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00132301. Accessed March 2006
- 12Radiation improves advanced prostate cancer’s outcomes. In Internal Medicine News, Vol. 38 (22). Morristown, NJ: Elsevier, 2005: 1, 6.