FKHC and AB contributed equally to the manuscript
Significant upgrading affects a third of men diagnosed with prostate cancer: predictive nomogram and internal validation
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 329–334, August 2006
How to Cite
CHUN, F. K.-H., BRIGANTI, A., SHARIAT, S. F., GRAEFEN, M., MONTORSI, F., ERBERSDOBLER, A., STEUBER, T., SALONIA, A., CURRLIN, E., SCATTONI, V., FRIEDRICH, M. G., SCHLOMM, T., HAESE, A., MICHL, U., COLOMBO, R., HEINZER, H., VALIQUETTE, L., RIGATTI, P., ROEHRBORN, C. G., HULAND, H. and KARAKIEWICZ, P. I. (2006), Significant upgrading affects a third of men diagnosed with prostate cancer: predictive nomogram and internal validation. BJU International, 98: 329–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06262.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!