Ureteric embolization: an alternative treatment strategy for urinary fistulae complicating advanced pelvic malignancy
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 147–149, January 2007
How to Cite
Natarajan, V., Boucher, N. R., Meiring, P., Spencer, P., Parys, B. T., Oakley, N. E. and for the Stent (Society for Endourology in North Trent) group (2007), Ureteric embolization: an alternative treatment strategy for urinary fistulae complicating advanced pelvic malignancy. BJU International, 99: 147–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06522.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication 19 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!