TEACHING LAPAROSCOPY: THE NEW CHALLENGE
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 726–727, April 2007
How to Cite
Pansadoro, A., Curto, F., Mugnier, C., Hoepffner, J.-L., Gaston, R. and Piechaud, T. (2007), TEACHING LAPAROSCOPY: THE NEW CHALLENGE. BJU International, 99: 726–727. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06655.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication 5 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!