What should a urologist know about hereditary predisposition to prostate cancer?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 743–748, April 2007
How to Cite
Bratt, O. (2007), What should a urologist know about hereditary predisposition to prostate cancer?. BJU International, 99: 743–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06666.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 17 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!