These authors contributed equally
The proportion of cores with high-grade prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia on extended-pattern needle biopsy is significantly associated with prostate cancer on site-directed repeat biopsy
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 765–769, April 2007
How to Cite
Akhavan, A., Keith, J. D., Bastacky, S. I., Cai, C., Wang, Y. and Nelson, J. B. (2007), The proportion of cores with high-grade prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia on extended-pattern needle biopsy is significantly associated with prostate cancer on site-directed repeat biopsy. BJU International, 99: 765–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06681.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication 18 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!