Relevance of the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) nanotest compared to the classical PSA test in the organized mass screening of prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 762–764, April 2007
How to Cite
Azzouzi, A.-R., Larre, S., Cormier, L., Roupret, M., Valeri, A., Mangin, P., Berthon, P., Villette, J.-M., Fiet, J. and Cussenot, O. (2007), Relevance of the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) nanotest compared to the classical PSA test in the organized mass screening of prostate cancer. BJU International, 99: 762–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06701.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication 12 October 2006
- 2Large-scale randomized prostate cancer screening trials: program performances in the European Randomized Screening for Prostate Cancer trial and the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal and Ovary cancer trial. Int J Cancer 2002; 97: 237–44, , et al.
- 6Research Questions About Relationships Among Variables. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2001, .