Structural and functional investigations of the murine cavernosal nerve: a model system for serial spatio-temporal study of autonomic neuropathy
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 916–924, April 2007
How to Cite
Schaumburg, H. H., Zotova, E., Cannella, B., Raine, C. S., Arezzo, J., Tar, M. and Melman, A. (2007), Structural and functional investigations of the murine cavernosal nerve: a model system for serial spatio-temporal study of autonomic neuropathy. BJU International, 99: 916–924. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06726.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 12 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!