ACUTE RENAL COLIC: WHAT IS THE ROLE OF α-BLOCKERS?
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Volume 99, Issue 5, pages 968–969, May 2007
How to Cite
Thomas, K., Hegarty, N. J., Dasgupta, P. and Glass, J. M. (2007), ACUTE RENAL COLIC: WHAT IS THE ROLE OF α-BLOCKERS?. BJU International, 99: 968–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06730.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication 27 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!