The COUPLES-project: a pooled analysis of patient and partner treatment satisfaction scale (TSS) outcomes following vardenafil treatment
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2007
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 849–859, April 2007
How to Cite
Rosen, R. C., Fisher, W. A., Beneke, M., Homering, M. and Evers, T. (2007), The COUPLES-project: a pooled analysis of patient and partner treatment satisfaction scale (TSS) outcomes following vardenafil treatment. BJU International, 99: 849–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06737.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 17 November 2006
- 7Recommendations of the 1st International Consultation on Erectile Dysfunction. In JardinA, WagnerG, KhouryS et al. eds, Erectile Dysfunction. 1st International Consultation on Erectile Dysfunction. Plymouth: Plymbridge Distributors Ltd., 2000: 711–26, , et al.
- 10Patient Response with Vardenafil in Sildenafil Non-Responders (PROVEN) Study Group. Erectile response with vardenafil in sildenafil nonresponders: a multicentre, double-blind, 12-week, flexible-dose, placebo-controlled erectile dysfunction clinical trial. BJU Int 2004; 94: 1301–9, , et al.;
- 13Vardenafil Study Group. Earliest time to onset of action leading to successful intercourse with vardenafil determined in an at-home setting: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Sex Med 2004; 1: 168–78, , et al.;
- 14Vardenafil Study Group. Penetration and maintenance of erection with vardenafil: a time-from-dosing analysis. Can J Urol 2005; 12: 2687–99, , et al.;
- 16Vardenafil Study Group. Women’s sexual function improves when partners are administered vardenafil for erectile dysfunction: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Sex Med 2005; 2: 819–32, , et al.;
- 17Vardenafil improves satisfaction in couples affected by erectile dysfunction previously untreated with PDE5 inhibitors. Presented at the European Association of Urology (EAU) Congress, Paris, France, April 2006, , , .
- 20Female partners of men with erectile dysfunction treated with sildenafil citrate report greater satisfaction and enjoyment from sexual intercourse: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Urol 2005; 173: S5, , et al.