Renal tumour size measured radiologically before surgery is an unreliable variable for predicting histopathological features: benign tumours are not necessarily small
Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Volume 99, Issue 5, pages 1002–1006, May 2007
How to Cite
Remzi, M., Katzenbeisser, D., Waldert, M., Klingler, H.-C., Susani, M., Memarsadeghi, M., Heinz-Peer, G., Haitel, A., Herwig, R. and Marberger, M. (2007), Renal tumour size measured radiologically before surgery is an unreliable variable for predicting histopathological features: benign tumours are not necessarily small. BJU International, 99: 1002–1006. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.06758.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 17 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!