Erlotinib (OSI-774)-induced inhibition of transitional cell carcinoma of bladder cell line growth is enhanced by interferon-α
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 1539–1545, June 2007
How to Cite
Yang, J.-L., Qu, X.-J., Hayes, V. M., Brenner, P. C., Russell, P. J. and Goldstein, D. (2007), Erlotinib (OSI-774)-induced inhibition of transitional cell carcinoma of bladder cell line growth is enhanced by interferon-α. BJU International, 99: 1539–1545. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.06778.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 15 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!