Radiotelemetered urodynamics of obstructed ovine fetal bladders: correlations with ex vivo cystometry and renal histopathology
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 1517–1522, June 2007
How to Cite
Farrugia, M.-K., Woolf, A. S., Fry, C. H., Peebles, D. M., Cuckow, P. M. and Godley, M. L. (2007), Radiotelemetered urodynamics of obstructed ovine fetal bladders: correlations with ex vivo cystometry and renal histopathology. BJU International, 99: 1517–1522. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.06799.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 15 December 2006
- 1Report from the Paediatric Renal Registry. In AnsellD, FeestT, WilliamsAJ, WinearlsC eds, The UK Renal Registry: the Eighth Annual Report. Bristol, UK: The Renal Association, 2005: 269–91, , , .
- 2Maldevelopment of the human kidney and lower urinary tract: an overview. In VizePD, WoolfAS, BardJBL eds, The Kidney: from Normal Development to Congenital Disease. London: Elsevier Science/Academic Press, 2003: 377–93, , , .