UROLOGISTS: BE AWARE OF SIGNIFICANT RISKS TO STOPPING ANTICOAGULANTS IN PATIENTS WITH DRUG-ELUTING CORONARY STENTS
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 1330–1331, June 2007
How to Cite
Jones, J. S. (2007), UROLOGISTS: BE AWARE OF SIGNIFICANT RISKS TO STOPPING ANTICOAGULANTS IN PATIENTS WITH DRUG-ELUTING CORONARY STENTS. BJU International, 99: 1330–1331. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.06858.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 12 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!