Does the molecular staging in pelvic lymph nodes improve the detection of relevant prostate cancer metastases? An assessment after 6 years
Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 1409–1414, June 2007
How to Cite
Schostak, M., Krause, H., Miller, K., Schrader, M., Kempkensteffen, C. and Kollermann, J. (2007), Does the molecular staging in pelvic lymph nodes improve the detection of relevant prostate cancer metastases? An assessment after 6 years. BJU International, 99: 1409–1414. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.06861.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 24 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.