This work was presented at 47th annual ASTRO annual meeting in October 2005.
Effect of low dose-rate prostate brachytherapy on the sexual health of men with optimal sexual function before treatment: analysis at ≥ 7 years of follow-up
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2007
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 362–367, August 2007
How to Cite
Cesaretti, J. A., Kao, J., Stone, N. N. and Stock, R. G. (2007), Effect of low dose-rate prostate brachytherapy on the sexual health of men with optimal sexual function before treatment: analysis at ≥ 7 years of follow-up. BJU International, 100: 362–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.07016.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication 16 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!