An animal model to study lower urinary tract symptoms and erectile dysfunction: the hyperlipidaemic rat
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 658–663, September 2007
How to Cite
Rahman, N. U., Phonsombat, S., Bochinski, D., Carrion, R. E., Nunes, L. and Lue, T. F. (2007), An animal model to study lower urinary tract symptoms and erectile dysfunction: the hyperlipidaemic rat. BJU International, 100: 658–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.07069.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication 9 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!