Clinicians are poor raters of life-expectancy before radical prostatectomy or definitive radiotherapy for localized prostate cancer
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 1254–1258, December 2007
How to Cite
Walz, J., Gallina, A., Perrotte, P., Jeldres, C., Trinh, Q.-D., Hutterer, G. C., Traumann, M., Ramirez, A., Shariat, S. F., McCormack, M., Perreault, J.-P., Bénard, F., Valiquette, L., Saad, F. and Karakiewicz, P. I. (2007), Clinicians are poor raters of life-expectancy before radical prostatectomy or definitive radiotherapy for localized prostate cancer. BJU International, 100: 1254–1258. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.07130.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication 1 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!