Major shifts in the treatment and prognosis of prostate cancer due to changes in pathological diagnosis and grading
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 1240–1244, December 2007
How to Cite
Berney, D. M., Fisher, G., Kattan, M. W., Oliver, R. T. D., Møller, H., Fearn, P., Eastham, J., Scardino, P., Cuzick, J., Reuter, V. E., Foster, C. S. and Trans-Atlantic Prostate Group (2007), Major shifts in the treatment and prognosis of prostate cancer due to changes in pathological diagnosis and grading. BJU International, 100: 1240–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.07199.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication 1 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!